Turkish Chicken With Potatoes Recipe
Learn today about how to make Turkish chicken with potatoes, and share your opinion.
- Complete chicken cuts into 8 pieces.
- Take one & half kg peeled potatoes and sliced into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut green pepper into normal pieces.
- Cut red pepper into normal pieces.
- Take 2 chopped onions.
- 3 medium tomatoes, each one cut into 4 pieces.
- Cut the 4 cloves of garlic.
- Juice of 2 lemons.
- One & half tablespoon tomato sauce.
- A glass of olive oil.
- A large tablespoon oregano dryer.
- Salt and black pepper.
Read Also: How Much Water To Drink A Day?
- Heat the oven to 190 degrees. Now Bake the chicken with salt and black pepper, then place on an oven tray.
- Add potatoes, onions, red pepper, green tomatoes, and mix well.
- In a large bowl, put water, tomato sauce, oregano, salt, black pepper, oil and lemon juice, and mix well.
- This mixture pours over chickens and vegetables, then covered with a tray of Falwell.
- Putting it in the oven for 90 minutes.
- Now place the tray in the oven again for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, Turkish Chicken is ready to serve.
Source Socratic Food