Mattress Stain Remover: Mattress Cleaners
The stains on the mattress are one of the most troublesome problems facing housewives. The stains of oils, fats, ink, and cosmetics are among the most difficult stains, so mostly cleaners are unable to clean and remove them. In that case, there are recommended mattress stain remover or mattress cleaners which helps to remove the stains from your mattress.
Mattress Stain Remover
List of working methods of stain remover for mattress:
- Forty kilograms of Cymasol.
- Eleven kilograms of Butyl glycol, which is a solvent to the fat.
- Three kilograms of ethyl glycol, a powerful solvent.
- Six kilograms of diethylene glycol solvent for fat.
- 1 Kg of foam blocker.
- One hundred and fifty grams of formalin.
- One hundred and thirty-nine liters of water.
Read Also: Detergents Alternatives For The Kitchen
How to prepare:
Place the Cymasol in a bowl with hot water to melt quickly, then pour the mixture into a large baking pan, and add the remaining ingredients in order, taking time for a good mixture.
- Glass container with the sprayer.
- A glass of oxygen water.
- A cup of baking powder.
- Two cups of water.
How to prepare:
Put all ingredients into the glass; oxygen water, the baking powder, and the water, then sprinkle on the dirty clothes, and the furnishings it before cleaning.
It is a natural substance used instead of chlorine and consists of carbon dioxide, salt consists of variate, and sodium. It is used to add six teaspoons in the pot of washing water, which helps to remove mattress stains.
- How To Achieve Complete Fitness
- Treatment Of Black Around The Mouth
- How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda and Vinegar
Washing soda is also called sodium bicarbonate, is a substance that has a high ability to eliminate and remove stains.
Place a quarter cup of white vinegar into the water, then add the washing powder, containing the acidic substances that can use to remove stains.
Take a few drops of aspirin and mix with water to get a paste, then mix the stains with good rubbing, and wash it in water. This mixture can use to remove blood stains and ink.
Apply a piece of cloth with alcohol and press on the spot of stains. It is effective with fat, spores and ink stains.