How Caffeine Can Kill a Healthy Person
The Caffeine is the brew made from coffee beans, which are the roasted fruits of the Coffee Rover, scientifically known as Coffea arabica. Coffee is commonly used as an alarm, as millions of people drink it daily to increase vigilance, concentration and reduce fatigue.
Read Also: Green Tea Before Bed
The Caffeine intake is 400 mg/day, equivalent to approximately 4 cups of safe coffee and poses no health risks. Despite the multiple benefits of caffeine and the safe intake of moderate amounts. Caffeine damage includes the following:
How Caffeine Can Kill a Healthy Person:
- More risk of cardiovascular disease: Several case-control studies found that high-volume caffeine associated with an increased risk of coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction, and cardiovascular disease.
- Impact on coronary heart disease: There is not enough scientific research to study the effect of caffeine on people with coronary heart disease, but drinking 10 cups or more of caffeine a day will increases their risk of cardiac arrest.
- High risk group: found that the risk of stroke in people consuming at least 700ml of caffeine per day. In general there are few studies that examine the relationship between caffeine and stroke, and this relationship needs to be further scientific research to identify, especially in high-risk groups.
- Raise unsweetened caffeine from total cholesterol, bad cholesterol and triglycerides. So reduce these effects by filtering caffeine.
- Several studies have found that high caffeine consumption raises the level of homocysteine in the blood, which directly linked to the level of cardiovascular disease.
- Some initial case studies and observations have found a correlation between caffeine consumption and the risk of pancreatic, bladder and ovarian cancer. While recent studies have not found a better relationship with caffeine.
- The Polyphemus found in the caffeine link to iron and prevent absorption. Drinking 1500-250 ml of caffeine with the meal will reduces the absorption of non-heme iron by 24-73%. Coffee cessation improves iron absorption of dietary supplements , So you should avoid taking caffeine with meals to increase the iron absorption.
- Many studies have found that drinking 200-400 mg of caffeine a day during pregnancy (post pregnancy diet) associate with a low birth weight of 100 g. More than 150 mg of caffeine per day during pregnancy will increases the 500% chances.
- The intake of high-calorie caffeine is not good for sleeping.
Sensitivity Of Caffeine: How Caffeine Can Kill a Healthy Person
What is the sensitivity of caffeine:
Caffeine is the stimulant of the nervous system, which can make you awake. It can also be found in organic products such as soda and energy drinks, and in some fruits, (Read: 10 foods to avoid before bed) legumes, vegetables and others.
Symptoms of caffeine allergy:
The caffeine allergic person is unable to efficiently treat or metabolize caffeine. Therefore it faces hypersensitivity or inflammation in some organs. Symptoms of caffeine sensitivity may not appear immediately. Sometimes, it may take several hours or days before the allergies become noticeable.
Symptoms of caffeine sensitivity include mild conditions:
- Cold sweat
- Difficulty swallowing
– Maximum tension
- Swelling throat, tongue, lips and face
- Headaches and Migraines
– Bees and rashes
– Itching in the mouth
Symptoms of caffeine sensitivity include:
- Panic and panic attacks
– Delusions and hallucinations
– breathing difficulties
– Heart palpitations
– Inability to concentrate
Causes of caffeine sensitivity:
Caffeine is not found only in food, beverages and supplements but also found in many products.
Th Caffeine is an ingredient commonly used in beverages and some foods, as well as in many other products. Products containing caffeine include:
- Caffeine tablets
- Cola with soda soda
- Energy Drinks
- Tea drink
- Tea bags
- Alcoholic beverages
- Cocoa beans
- Ice cream
Caffeine is also found in over-the-counter medicines which used to treat headaches, colds, and other pains. It is also present in weight loss pills Read : lose pregnancy weight
Tips for the prevention of caffeine allergy:
Avoid coffee is the main key to the prevention of caffeine allergy. You can replace coffee with a healthy alternatives.
Coffee alternatives include:
- Apple juice
- Fresh fruit juices
- Low-fat milk
- Normal water
- Unsweetened biscuits
Make sure that household appliances and foods do not contain any caffeine.
Tags: Health & Fitness Tips