Easy Way To Make Lasagna
Lasagna is an Italian food, it is pasta type food and contain 166 Calories, 10% Vitamin A, 5% Vitamin C, 10% Calcium, and 4% Iron. There are the number of lasagna recipes, we provide the easy way to make lasagna at home.
- Olive oil = 1 Tablespoon
- Minced meat = 500 g
- Minced beef steak = 500 g
- Mushroom, sliced = 500 g
- Chopped onion = 1
- Mashed garlic
- Chopped tomato = 15 g
- Tomato juice = A Quarter Cup
- Tomato paste = 2 Tablespoon Large
Read Also: How To Make Hot Chocolate
For Béchamel Sauce:
- Milk = 300 ml
- Butter = 20 g
- Flour = 25 g
- Mozzarella cheese = 1 Cup
- Cottage cheese = 1 Cup
- Lasagna = 10 slices
- Salt = As you Like
- Pinch of black pepper
- Pinch of mixed spice
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sized saucepan on the fire, add onion and garlic and leave for light reddish color.
- Add minced meat, minced meat steak, mushrooms, salt, black pepper and stirring spices to ripen ingredients.
- Add tomato juice, tomato paste and mashed tomatoes then leave the ingredients on the fire to boil and get a cohesive mixture.
- Now Boil lasagna.
- To prepare the béchamel sauce, melt the butter in a pot on the fire and then add the stirrer (Mixture) and stir to mix the ingredients.
- Pour the milk and then stir to get a coherent mix.
- Mix the cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese in a medium bowl and let the ingredients aside.
- Pour a little meat in the bottom of an oven tray. Place 3 slices of lasagna over it and then add a little cheese mixture.
- Repeat until you get the layers of ingredients and then pour the béchamel sauce on the face and back covered with little cheese mixture.
- Turn the lasagne tray into a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes until cooked before serving.
Watch Video For Easy Lasagna Recipe
Tags: easy lasagna recipe