Clean Dried Urine From Mattress
When mattress gets soiled with urine then mostly think it’s all lost. That is stained forever or that you have to buy another. But Moment, we passed you a little known but very practical recipe on how to clean these stains!
You will need:
- Baking soda
- Water (Click Here and get all the information of your materials)
- Natural Hair Growth: Effective Ways to Help Hair Growth
- Best Tips To Remove Urine Stains From Child Mattress
- Top 10 Harmful Foods For Humans
- How to Properly Clean a Mattress
Steps to follow:
- First make a mixture with baking soda and water, pouring just the right amount of water to obtain a thick paste. The paste obtained, we spread it over the spot of urine and let it act for an hour. Then we take a cup of vinegar that we have in the kitchen, a cup of hydrogen peroxide, and a liter of warm water, and we mix well.
- After 1 hour we used the liquid mixture to brush over the stain. Brush without scrubbing liquid, as we brush, the layer of baking soda will be removed.
- When we remove all the paste and the mattress no longer smells of urine that will be the signal that the work is already finished.