Chicken lacha is delicious food for chicken lovers. You can make chicken lacha at home and enjoy the spectacular taste of chicken lacha.
Ingredients Of Chicken Lacha:
- Half Kilogram Boneless Chicken (Julienne Cut)
- Quality Oil
- Only One Onion
- Two Fresh Tomatoes
- Garnished Green Chilies
- Two Tablespoon Blended Tomato Paste
- One Tablespoon Ginger & Garlic Paste
- Half Tablespoon Turmeric Powder
- One Tablespoon Dry Fenugreek
- Allspice Half Tablespoon
- One Tablespoon Salt
- Half Tablespoon Red Chili Powder
- One Tablespoon Crushed Red Chili
- Garnished Coriander Leaves
Read Also: Lasagna Recipe
How to Prepare Chicken Lacha:
- Take a frying pan, put some oil and fry the onion until golden color.
- Put the paste of garlic and ginger and fry that paste.
- After this, putt fresh tomatoes, blended tomato paste, red chili, dry fenugreek, salt, allspice and turmeric powder and cook it patiently. (max 15 min)
- When the mixture is ready then put the chicken into the frying pan and mix it well.
- When chicken is near to cook then put garnished coriander leaves, and green chilies.
- Chicken Lacha is ready to serve.