Best Tips to Maintain a Healthy Life
Eating a balanced diet without excess is keys to having a healthy life. Improving this situation is very easy, it’s just a matter of informing yourself correctly.
For healthy life: To do physical activity, to rest well and to maintain an abundant and varied diet plan.
In order to encourage the apprehension of knowledge that contributes to generating more equitable and healthy eating behavior by the population, the Ministry of Health of the Nation designed the “Food Guidelines for the World Population”.
Best Tips to Maintain a Healthy Life:
- Perform physical activity at least for 30 minutes.
- Make 4 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner) include vegetables, fruits, milk, yogurt or cheese, eggs, meats & olive.
- Choose foods prepared at home instead of processed.
- Sleep Drink: Natural drinks will help you to sleep better
- Top 10 Foods To Avoid While Trying To Lose Weight
- How Much Water To Drink a Day?
- How To Increase Red Blood Cells
- During the day drink at least 2 liters of liquids, without sugar, preferably pure water. Do not wait to be thirsty to hydrate yourself.
- Food must be wash before to cook.
- Take 5 types of fruits and vegetables in a daily routine.
- Eat at least half plate of vegetables at lunch, half a plate at dinner and 2 or 3 fruits after lunch. Its consumption decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, colon cancer and cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduce the use of salt and the consumption of foods with high sodium. Also reduce the use of all kinds (pepper, parsley, chili, paprika, oregano). Reducing salt intake prevents you from hypertension, vascular and kidney diseases.
- Limit the consumption of sugary drinks and foods with a high content of fats, sugar, and salt.
- Restrict the consumption of butter, margarine, animal fat and milk cream.