Baking Soda to Clean Mattress Stains
Mattress cleaning is a real test for housewives, especially if it has hard-to-remove stains. So it is important to use special or improvised mattress/carpet cleaners. Baking soda is some of the cheapest but very effective for mattress/carpets cleaning.
- Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Mattress Stain Remover: How To Clean Mattress Stains
- Dusty House: How to Reduce Dust in House?
Yes! Soda is used to remove stains from carpets & mattress & to combat unpleasant odors and simply refresh the appearance of carpet/mattress for many years. It has proven its effectiveness by thousands of positive hostess reviews, while it is absolutely safe and very cheap.
Benefits of Cleaning Soda/Baking Soda:
- Soda is really best cleaner for carpets/mattress. This fact is verified by the hostesses in many countries. Baking soda does not only help to remove stains and small dirt from the mattress, but also refresh its appearance.
- Baking soda does not harm the health of your family and pets. With the observance of the simplest safety techniques, soda is absolutely harmless.
- After cleaning the mattress/carpet with baking soda, there is no unpleasant chemical smell.
- The baking soda is not expensive. It’s not a secret that soda is cheap and affordable for everyone.
- Soda is available to everyone. If you do not have soda in the house, you can easily buy it from every grocery store or supermarket near the house.
One of the simplest and relatively fast ways to clean and refresh the mattress/carpet is dry carpet cleaning with baking soda.
The sequence of mattress/carpet cleaning is the following:
- Vacuum the mattress/carpet to collect small debris and dust.
- Then evenly sprinkle pile on the mattress/carpet with soda.
- Leave the carpet for half an hour.
- Carefully vacuum the mattress/carpet in the direction of the nap for several times.
The sequence of removal of stains from the mattress/carpet soda is the same as the dry cleaning of the entire mattress/carpet, the only difference is that the stain on the mattress/carpet should not only be sprinkled with soda, but gently rub it into the pile (palm, clean brush with soft nap) the edges of the spot to its center (especially if the spot is fresh).