Baking Soda On Mattress For Dust Mites
Tips for Removing Mites from the Mattress:
Bacterias are tiny and imperceptible to the naked eye, every day we live with them for at least 8 hours while we sleep. Mites cause different discomforts, especially people with allergies, asthma or respiratory problems. That is why today we bring you some tips to eliminate mites from the mattress.
- Mattress Stain Remover: How To Clean Mattress Stains
- How To Stable Your Relationship Right Now
- Baking Soda to Clean Mattress Stains
How to combat mites?
A home-based and effective idea to combat mites is to use baking soda and essential oil of mint or lavender. Just place a cup of baking soda inside a glass jar and then about 4 or 5 drops of essential oil; shake vigorously and then place it in a sieve or strainer, through it, spread it over the entire mattress and let it act for an hour.
After the time, mattress simply sucks the baking soda and then put clean bedding and you will have your bed in optimal conditions to enjoy a restful sleep and free of bacteria.
You must do the daily cleaning of your bedroom, vacuum the mattress on both sides with a powerful vacuum cleaner.
How to Prevent Mites?
- Wash bedding weekly with a water temperature between 55 and 60 degrees.
- Ventilate the bedroom frequently, the fewer times you do it, the greater the chances that mites will happily settle into your chairs and chair covers, plus the mattress and bedding.
- Get rid of old sheep wool mattresses, the mites love it.
- If you can, use special anti-mite covers for mattresses and pillows.
- Do not bar the room, it is always best to vacuum or directly pass the mop or wet mop to prevent dust mites from further dispersing.
- Do not let pets enter the room.